Certainly the most difficult thing recently has been taking the time to actually complete these blog posts. With the massive amount of time needed to complete the homework I often find myself working on assignments into the early hours of the morning, because I prioritize them over the readings. By the time I finish the homework after midnight it's already past the due date for the blogs. It's also difficult to reconcile sacrificing time I could be working on the assignment when the reading material will be covered in class anyway.
After going over this section I appreciated seeing distributions we've already become familiar with. As with virtually all of the probability and statistics content, having clear examples to work through is incredibly helpful. It is especially useful knowing exactly which parameters plug in to which parts of an equation and what each of those parameters entail.
No comments:
Post a Comment